How does it come when you ship it?
- All items ship out on Badass Babe cards (or for Dudes cards when applicable)
- Retail orders come in an organza drawstring bag (no invoice in case it's a gift)
- Wholesale orders are tissue and/or bubble wrapped (invoice included in shipment)
What if it's a gift?
- Hand stamped Badass gift bags are available as a separately purchased item
- I'm happy to add a note in the package if you tell me what to say in "Add a note to your order" in your Shopping Cart
- As a retail order, no invoice is enclosed
What if something's not right?
- If your order is damaged in shipping or is incorrect, email me and I'll make it right as soon as possible.
- If your jewelry doesn't stand up to real-life wear, let me know. Sometimes there's a bad clasp I miss, or not quite enough glue on a Swarovski. These things happen and not everything ends up perfect all the time. I want happy customers and a solid product. I wear this stuff too, so I know what it can handle. Email me!
How fast will I get it?
- Orders are usually ready to ship in five (5) business days and ship First Class. I will contact you immediately if the time frame will be greater.
- Orders of over 12 pieces are usually ready to ship in 2 weeks or less.
- There is always free USPS shipping for orders over $30.00 USD
What if I want different colors than are available?
- There are 14 crystal colors in stock. If there's any item (for example, 45 Auto Simple Dangles) that are only offered in Clear and Paradise Shine, but you really want emerald green, just let me know in the Notes on the cart page. They are your earrings, after all.
- If there is another Swarovski color you just HAVE to have and I don't, email me for a custom order. I can get just about anything, but there will be an additional cost above the regular retail price.
What if I want to send you MY brass to cut & use?
- I can probably do that, depending on the case diameter and setting you'd like. The extra charge for custom cut brass is $3 per piece of jewelry (ie; 1 necklace or 1 PAIR of earrings).
- Check out the Gallery page of custom orders. I love to do truly one-of-a-kind pieces for my customers when I can. Send me an email or give me a call to discuss what I can (hopefully) make for you!
Is it 100% made in Montana?
- I love made in the USA stuff and try to buy it when I can find it and afford it, but the reality is NO - all the parts aren't Montana and/or USA made. The brass is definitely all from here, all the Montana (and other state) shapes and Nunn charms are made in the USA; more than half of my components are made in the USA or are purchased from US-based resellers. To be able to make my products affordable, I do source some of my parts from China. My shirts are designed by me, all are printed in Kalispell by Bushy Tail Screen Printing and all of my ladies V-necks are now made in the USA by US Blanks out of California! Right now, the tanks, long sleeve shirts and hoodies themselves are made overseas. I'm always on the lookout for US made alternatives if the price is close to the same. If you have any questions about sourcing or metals, please contact me.
How about taxes?
- We don't have state tax in Montana and I personally think the whole system is massively flawed, so there is no tax charged.
How do I get wholesale pricing?
- If you are a retailer, contact me via email or phone with your business information. I am happy to send you wholesale pricing, terms and discount information via email or snail mail.
Any other questions, please feel free to email or call.