How does it come when you ship it?
- All items ship out on Badass Babe or Bad Jenny Goods cards in black organza gift bags
- If your order is damaged in shipping or is incorrect, email me and I'll make it right as soon as possible.
- If your jewelry doesn't stand up to real-life wear, let me know. Sometimes there's a bad clasp I miss, or not quite enough glue on a Swarovski. These things happen and not everything ends up perfect all the time. I want happy customers and a solid product. I wear this stuff too, so I know what it can handle. Email me!
- Orders are usually ready to ship in five (5) business days and ship First Class. I will contact you immediately if the time frame will be greater.
- There are 15 crystal colors in stock. If you have to have something else, I can probably get it for an additional charge!
Is it 100% made in Montana?
- I love made in the USA stuff and try to buy it when I can find it and afford it, but the reality is NO - all the parts aren't Montana and/or USA made. The brass is definitely all from here, all the Montana (and other state) shapes and Nunn charms are made in the USA; more than half of my components are made in the USA or are purchased from US-based resellers. To be able to make my products affordable, I do source some of my parts from China. My shirts are designed by me and printed in Kalispell by Bushy Tail Screen Printing. I'm always on the lookout for US made alternatives if the price is close to the same. If you have any questions about sourcing or metals, please contact me.
- We don't have state tax in Montana and I personally think the whole system is massively flawed, so there is no tax charged. (It's also totally legal to not charge tax as long as I don't break state minimums.)